Barnadown Showjumping Ltd
Waiver & Risk Advisory Notice to include all events & training at Barnadown Showjumping Ltd.
- We acknowledge and agree that we understand the nature or horse riding and it’s associated activities and the inherent risk involved in these activities including participation in any shows, training or schooling at our venue.
- IF YOU ARE GIVING OR ORGANISING A LESSON, YOU ARE OBLIGED TO HAVE UP-TO-DATE INSURANCE, FIRST AID, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLYING WITH THE REGULATIONS.
- We acknowledge and agree that we understand the associated activities will include loading, unloading, leading, washing, grooming, holding and all other activities that may arise from participation at the venue.
- We understand and we accept the high risk involved in riding and competing in shows.
- We understand and we accept that horse riding can result in serious injury or death.
- We understand it is our responsibility to insure that safety clothing and equipment such as helmets, back protectors and footwear, as well as tack on the horse or pony is appropriate and up to standards and is worn when appropriate.
- We confirm that we or the participant we are entering to partake at the venue is experienced, competent and in proper physical condition to participate.
- We confirm that the animal that is being entered is suitable to partake in the activities and capable to compete at the level entered.
- We accept that it is our responsibility to walk courses and familiarise ourselves with the protocols of the event or training.
- Dogs or accompanying animals must be under the control of persons responsible at all times.
- I acknowledge that I am also accepting the risk for ALL PARTIES, I bring with me or are associated with my participation at this venue.
By completing an entry/booking transaction, I am aware of the “Risk” involved in horse riding and the associated risks in handing an equine on the ground and have made the participant I am in charge of /or entering, aware of the risks and we acknowledge and accept the risk involved. If in charge of minors I will ensure they are supervised at all times. We agree we will not hold Barnadown Showjumping Ltd., or their agents, employees or any representative person responsible for any accident, damage, injury (including shock or distress) howsoever sustained which does not arise from a negligent act or omission of Barnadown Showjumping Ltd.